Munk Hearing Centre is an audiology clinic in Toronto that is dedicated to helping individuals have the best hearing health through comprehensive assessments, cutting-edge hearing aid technology, tinnitus management, assistive listening devices, and ongoing support.
Our experienced team of professionals is committed to improving your quality of life by addressing your unique hearing needs. Don't let hearing loss or tinnitus hold you back — trust Munk Hearing Centre to provide the solutions that will enable you to fully engage with the world around you. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and take the first step towards better hearing.
Munk Hearing Centre
- 2944 Yonge Street
- Toronto, ON M4R 2C8, Canada
Getting to the Munk Hearing Centre
Nearest Major Intersection
Yonge Street and Lawrence Avenue. It is located along the west side of Yonge Street, south of Lawrence Avenue.
Lawrence subway station, on the Yonge branch of the Yonge-University-Spadina line (Line 1).
The 162 bus goes along Lawrence Avenue East.
The 52 bus goes along Lawrence Avenue West.
The 952 is the express bus that goes along Lawrence Avenue West.
The 97 bus goes along Yonge Street.
- With no sales goals or time-pressure, our audiologists have the freedom to focus on providing the best hearing care services for you. We specialize in:
- Hearing Aid Evaluation and Selection
- Hearing Aid Repair and Troubleshooting
- Tinnitus Evaluation and Management
- Hearing Aid Dispensing and Fitting
- Hearing Tests
- Custom Earplugs (Musician Plugs, Swim Plugs, Sleep Plugs)